Paper Submissions are now CLOSED. Author notifications will occur in mid-July.
We invite submissions from all areas of computer vision and image analysis relevant for, or applied to, underwater imagery analysis, as outlined in the Call for Papers.
- Two paper lengths will be accepted. Full papers are encouraged:
- Full paper (12-15 pages)
- Short papers (6-8 pages)
- Word/Latex Templates: please directly refer to the following link:
- From the box labelled “Important downloads for authors”, the authors can download the LaTeX and Word templates, the copyright form and the guidelines.
- Publisher for workshop proceedings: Springer
The organizers of CVAUI require that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism.
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person or online.
- Submissions will be done by email to the conference organizers. Please send to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Attach a PDF of your paper, formatted according to the instructions above, with a maximum size of 10 MB.
- The subject line should read "CVAUI 2022 Submission - [Corresponding Author Last Name]".
- Submissions must be received by June 6, 2022.