We invite submissions from all areas of computer vision and image analysis relevant for, or applied to, underwater imagery analysis, as outlined in the Call for Papers.
- Two paper lengths will be accepted. Full papers are encouraged:
- Full paper (12-15 pages)
- Short papers (6-8 pages)
- Word/Latex Templates: please directly refer to the following link:
- From the box labelled “Important downloads for authors”, the authors can download the LaTeX and Word templates, the copyright form and the guidelines.
- Publisher for workshop proceedings: Springer
The organizers of CVAUI require that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism.
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person or online.
- To start a paper submission process, click on the "Submit New abstract" button below. Note that the abstract submission functionality is being used for both the abstract and paper submission.
- You will need to create an account. If you do not already have an account, you will be redirected to the Ocean Networks Canada webpage to register.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to enter the paper details and upload your submission.
- If you have any issues with the submission process, contact the workshop organizers Maia Hoeberechts (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alexandra Branzan Albu (email@example.com).
Click on the "Submit New abstract" button below to submit both your abstract and full paper (as attachment).